About the competition:
Gurudeep foundation is organising its 1st National Article Writing Competition named “MERE VICHAAR”. It is a competition designed to inculcate literary skills among the students. The topics of articles are propounded by some known academicians.
Students, Scholars, Academicians pursuing any degree or course from a recognised university and School Students can participate in the competition.
Topics for the competition:
- Issue of Ram janmbhumi Ayodhya.
- Right to Privacy in India.
- Misuse of right to freedom of speech and expression.
- Issue of Sabrimala Temple.
- 1. The Article must be submitted in English only.
- The article should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The article published elsewhere or selected/ submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the article. Co-Authorship upto two members allowed.
- The word limit for the article is 1200-1500 words, not including footnotes.
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
1. The Article must be sent by email to [email protected] with the subject ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION.
2. The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s) of the author(s) and the allotted registration code.
3. The article must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
Rewards: Winners will get a cash prize.
- 1st prize – Rs.3100/-
- 2nd prize –Rs.1100/-
- 3rd prize –Rs.900/-
- Top 10 articles will be published on our website.
- Top 10 participants in each category will receive a certificate of merit.
- E-Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
NOTE: DECISION OF THE JURY IS CONSIDER AS A FINAL.
1. Registration Link is here.
2. Registration fees for the competition is as follows:
- Single Author (100/-)
- Co-Author (150/)
Mode of payment:
Note – The participant must send a screenshot of payment on 9427524813 with their names.
• Registration Deadline: March 13, 2019
• Submission Deadline: April 26, 2019
Email Id : [email protected]
Office No; 9427524813 /7778830484
Address ; 137-138, Avadh centre , Sardarpura , Jodhpur.